The good news is that we have had an overwhelming number of online entries – thank you to everyone.🙌
The bad news is that we will only have limited late entry slots available so we encourage you to please enter online to avoid disappointment.
As soon as online entries close, we will update you as to late entry slots available
ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSE MIDNIGHT, THURSDAY 3 MAY 2018
As per CSA Rules and Regulations – please refer to https://static1.squarespace.com/static/53f5fb7ce4b0cab4a7fe8561/t/587387ece3df28a5520ec9a8/1483966459689/20170109_CSA+Mountain+Bike+Regulations++January++2017.pdf
Each rider is classified according to his or her age on December 31st of the current year.
- 40km and 60km – Age Restriction: Both Male and Female 15+
- 20km Ride – Age Restriction : 9 years of age
- 10km MTB Ride as well as the 10km Trail Run – Children younger than 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Number collection & Late entries are available:
- Port Elizabeth: Friday 4th May – 16h00 to 18h00 – Wayne Pheiffer Cycles & Coffee Bar – Garden Court, Kings Beach, La Roche Drive, Humewood (Behind Mc Donalds)
- Jeffreys Bay: Saturday 5th May – Cape Union Mart, Fountains Mall, Jeffreys Bay – 14h00 to 16h00
- Race Venue – Zuurbron – Sunday 6th May – 6h00 at ZUURBRON FARM – where the race is held (Direction Card On Contact Page).
Registrations will close HALF AN HOUR before start of each event.
NO HELMET – NO RIDE!!!
Race Briefings will take place 5 to 10 minutes before the start of each event.
FOOD STALLS / COFFEE BAR / CRAFT BEER TENT/ FRESH MEAT / FRESH VEGETABLES / BILTONG / DROEWORS / SUNGLASSES
Ample, secure parking is provided within easy walking distance from the start
1st Waterpoint will be at:
14km – 60km Challenge
7.5km – 40km Race
7.8km – 20km Ride
5.2km – 10km Fun Ride & Fun Farm Run
2nd Waterpoint will be at:
19km – 60km Challenge
12.3km – 40km Race
12.4km – 20km Ride
3rd Waterpoint will be at:
36km – 60km Challenge
24.3km – 40km Race
4th Waterpoint will be at:
51km – 60km Challenge
35km – 40km Race